Preparing for Commercial Launch of Proprietary Platform MintCarbon.io: DeepMarkit Corp. Stock Symbol: (OTC: MKTDF) (TSXV: MKT)
- Democratizing Access to Billion Dollar Voluntary Carbon Credit Offset Market by Minting Credits into Tradeable NFTs.
- CA$4.83 Million Raised via Recent Private Placements, Welcoming Asset Manager Radiance Assets as 9.7% Shareholder.
- Up to C$20,000,000 of Buy-side Liquidity Agreement with Radiance Assets.
- Successful Registration With Leading Third Party Verification Organizations Gold Standard and Verra.
- Completed Three Successful LiveTests and Mints Carbon Credit NFTs via its MintCarbon.io Platform
- Partnered with Low-Emission Network Polygon / Engaged Quantstamp for Security Assessment Services.
- LOI with Japan-based BloomX for Introduction of MintCarbon.io to Asian Market.
MKTDF a company focused on transitioning the global carbon offset market to the more accessible digital economy by minting credits into non-fungible tokens (“NFTs“), is pleased to announce that its wholly owned subsidiary, First Carbon Corp. (“FCC“), has received a Security Assessment Certificate (the “Certificate“) from Quantstamp, Inc. (“Quantstamp“). In order to receive the Certificate, Quantstamp evaluated and passed security-related issues, code quality and adherence to specifications and best practices related to the MintCarbon.io platform’s smart contracts.
Join impactant community
This is premium stuff. Subscribe to get access to full content and community experts comments.